KKR Teams Up With Ireland in $552 Million Homebuilding FundMark Bentley and Joe Brennan
KKR & Co. and the Irish government will provide 500 million euros ($552 million) of lending to homebuilders to help ease a shortage of family homes as the nation’s real estate market and economy recover.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin