Citrix Settles With Activist Elliott, Begins New CEO SearchBeth Jinks
Citrix Systems Inc. said it reached a settlement with activist investor Elliott Management Corp., agreeing to add the hedge fund’s chief agitator Jesse Cohn to its board and begin a search for a new chief executive officer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone