Citrix Settles With Activist Elliott, Begins New CEO SearchBeth Jinks
Citrix Systems Inc. said it reached a settlement with activist investor Elliott Management Corp., agreeing to add the hedge fund’s chief agitator Jesse Cohn to its board and begin a search for a new chief executive officer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin