Christie Says Amtrak Rail-Wire Problems Are National IssueJaclyn Kochell and Terrence Dopp
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says in presidential campaign stop that delays on New Jersey Transit rail lines should be national problem and have been “unfairly foisted on New Jersey Transit.”
- NOTE: New Jersey Transit commuters faced 4 days of delays last week, with Amtrak blaming it on overhead wire problems
- NOTE: Christie speaking in Keene, N.H.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Cambridge Analytica's Board Suspends CEO Nix Amid Inquiry
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap