Canada Stocks Rise, Snap Worst Losing Streak in 4 Years on CrudeEric Lam
Canadian stocks rose for the first time in eight days, after the longest run of losses in four years, as Chinese shares pulled back from a selloff and commodities rebounded.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing