Yanis Varoufakis Revealed Secret Plans for Parallel Greek Payment System in Recorded Phone CallEleni Chrepa and Nikos Chrysoloras
Former Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis said he was authorized by the country’s prime minister, Alexis Tsipras, to come up with an emergency plan for a parallel payment system, which could lead the country to the drachma, according to a recording of a call with investors released today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner