Teva Raises Full-Year Earnings Forecast as Sales Beat EstimatesDavid Risser
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. raised its full-year earnings forecast as it announced it agreed to buy Allergan Plc’s generic-drug business.
Teva expects earnings per share to be in the range of $5.15 to $5.40, compared with a previously predicted $5.05 to $5.35, it said today in a statement. The drugmaker’s second-quarter revenue of $4.97 billion beat the average analyst estimate of $4.9 billion, it said in announcing preliminary results.
Teva also said today it agreed to buy Allergan’s generic-drug business for about $40.5 billion.
Link to Statement:Link
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones