Huckabee Says He Doesn’t Think Obama ‘Likes Israel’Jaclyn Kochell
“He can say whatever he wants to, but he puts more pressure on Israel for someone building a bedroom onto a house in Judea or Samaria than he does on the Iranians who are trying to build a bomb for God’s sake,” Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee says of President Obama in interview on Fox News’ “The O’Reilly Factor.”
- Huckabee continues his defense of recent remarks he made invoking Holocaust in criticizing Iran deal; “Iranians themselves have used that very term,” he says on O’Reilly show
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Facebook Just Lost More Than Tesla's Entire Market Cap in Two Days