Hacked Jeep in Ditch Sends Warning to German Luxury-Car TrioElisabeth Behrmann and Christoph Rauwald
When hackers landed a Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV Jeep in a ditch last week, it sent a warning to BMW AG, Audi and Mercedes-Benz as the German luxury-car trio compete increasingly on technology rather than just horsepower.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’