Fiat Chrysler’s Recall Penalty Makes Merger Search TougherElisabeth Behrmann
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV’s search for a merger partner suffered a setback after the Italian-American automaker was reprimanded with a record $105 million penalty for its delayed handling of safety defects in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon