Down to Business: Missiles to Tourism Seen on China-Turkey TalksBloomberg News
Security issues are expected to overshadow trade when Chinese President Xi Jinping hosts his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Wednesday, even though about 100 business people are expected in the delegation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone