Alibaba Appoints Tsai to Lead Board at New Services Unit KoubeiLulu Yilun Chen
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. Vice Chairman Joseph Tsai will head up the board at Koubei, underscoring the strategic importance of a new business unit that will spearhead the e-commerce company’s drive into the local services market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt