Rubenstein Says Private Equity’s Fees, Investors Have ChangedDevin Banerjee
The private equity industry has changed the most in decades as its investor base evolves and clients demand more fee concessions, Carlyle Group LP’s David Rubenstein said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders