Kenya, U.S. Companies in Talks on Multibillion-Dollar Port DealDavid Malingha Doya
Kenyan and U.S. companies are negotiating a potential multibillion-dollar agreement with the Kenyan government to help develop the East African country’s biggest infrastructure project.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's