Casino Wants to Use Jewelry to Track Down the World’s Top GamblersDavid Fickling
Echo Entertainment Group Ltd. needs a way to penetrate the exclusive community of the world’s top gamblers and lure them to its Brisbane casino. It’s partnering with the world’s largest jeweler to get a foot in the door.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’