Bullish Wagers on China's Baidu Surge Ahead of Earnings ReportBy
Ratio of calls to puts rises to two-month high amid optimism
Options imply one-day stock move of 8.5% after earnings
Traders are betting Baidu Inc. will skirt a global selloff in technology stocks and extend the biggest rally since October amid speculation that its investments in a group-deal site bolstered second-quarter revenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs