Super-PAC Backing Christie Buys Fox News Ads Ahead of DebateDerek Wallbank and Terrence Dopp
“This president is allowing Iran, the largest state sponsor of terrorism in the world, to have a glide path towards a nuclear weapon,” N.J. Gov. Chris Christie says in ad paid for by America Leads
- Ad currently airing in N.H., will expand nationally with Fox News buy
- Ad uses footage from June 30 campaign event in Sandown, N.H.
- NOTE: Christie 9th in RealClearPolitics polling average with 2.8% support among Republican presidential candidates; Fox News’ cutoff for inclusion in first GOP debate is top 10 in last five natl polls ahead of Aug. 6 debate in Cleveland
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Uber Halts Autonomous-Car Testing After Fatal Arizona Crash
- Hong Kong's Richest Woman Loses Half Her Wealth on Stock Plunge