Pearson Earnings Decline as It Exits FT Group Media BusinessKristen Schweizer
Pearson Plc, the education company that is selling the Financial Times to Japanese publisher Nikkei Inc., reported a decline in first-half profit as demand for textbooks continued to shrink and fewer students enrolled in college.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts