Here's Some Economic Data To Get Excited About For Next WeekBy
There's a lot of economic data coming out next week and the following week. One data point to watch is Friday's Employment Cost Index (ECI) report for the second quarter. This is a quarterly survey that looks at the total cost of labor in the U.S. and lately it's been accelerating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses