Hedge-Fund Tenants Set for Record Growth in London’s MayfairNeil Callanan and Will Wainewright
Hedge funds and private-equity firms are on track to lease a record amount of space in London’s Mayfair & St James’s neighborhoods this year as an influx of wealthy investors makes the city a more attractive location.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses