AT&T Completes $48.5 Billion DirecTV Buy With FCC ApprovalScott Moritz and Todd Shields
The Federal Communications Commission approved AT&T Inc.’s $48.5 billion takeover of DirecTV with conditions, making the former telephone company a new powerhouse in the television business with international reach.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single