VW, Metzler Agree to Sell LeasePlan in $4 Billion DealElisabeth Behrmann and Martijn van der Starre
Volkswagen AG and Bankiers Friedrich von Metzler agreed to sell fleet-management company LeasePlan Corp. for 3.7 billion euros ($4 billion) to a group of investors including TDR Capital LLP.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin