Orlen Slumps Most This Year After Polish Shale Gas WritedownMaciej Martewicz
Poland’s biggest oil company said a writedown on domestic shale gas activities reduced second-quarter earnings by almost a fourth, sending its shares down by the most in 2015.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’