Nigeria Marks Gates-Backed Polio Feat as Survivors NeglectedYinka Ibukun
For the first time Nigeria is set to eradicate polio as it marks one year with no new cases after billions of dollars spent by a global campaign backed by Bill and Melinda Gates and the United Nations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations