Iran Nuclear Accord’s Foes in Congress Challenge ‘Secret Deals’Angela Greiling Keane
Secretary of State John Kerry and two other cabinet officials’ job selling the Iran nuclear accord on Capitol Hill may be complicated by questions from Republican lawmakers over what they call secret “side deals.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts