Iran Fleeced U.S. in Nuclear Deal, Republicans Tell KerryNicole Gaouette and Kathleen Miller
Republicans scoffed that the Obama administration was fleeced in the nuclear deal with Iran, as Secretary of State John Kerry retorted that critics were imagining a “unicorn arrangement involving Iran’s complete capitulation.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster