Hyundai to Boost Discounts in China, Review LineupRose Kim
Hyundai Motor Co. said it will boost incentive spending in China, review the mix of models it offers there and bring forward the sale of its new Tucson SUV as part of measures to revive flagging sales in its biggest market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’