Hertz Falls as Morgan Stanley Cuts Rating on Pricing OutlookPatrick Ralph
Hertz Global Holdings Inc. slid the most in more than a year after Morgan Stanley downgraded the stock, saying the rental-car company will have a hard time raising prices and faces a competitive threat from ride-sharing services.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’