Former Chinese Regulator Criticizes Government Stock RescueYe Xie and Aleksandra Gjorgievska
Gao Xiqing, an architect of China’s stock market and a former top regulator, said policy makers helped inflate equity prices and then mishandled the response to a collapse that wiped out $4 trillion in less than a month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy