Dish Gets $3 Billion Rejection as FCC Sees No Call to Re-AuctionTodd Shields
Dish Network Corp. objected to a decision to deny it and two partners $3.3 billion in discounts intended for small companies buying U.S. airwaves, as regulators said they don’t plan to re-auction the frequencies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's