Axel Springer Says It Has No Plans to Buy Financial Times GroupKenneth Wong
Axel Springer SE said Thursday that it has no plans to acquire Financial Times Group from Pearson Plc.
In an e-mailed statement, Berlin-based Springer said it’s responding to media speculation that it would acquire the London-based newspaper group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account
- Apple in Talks to Buy Cobalt Directly From Miners
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- The House That Dimon Built: JPMorgan Plans Soaring HQ in Midtown