AmEx Tumbles as Card Spending Growth Slows, Sees Higher ExpensesElizabeth Dexheimer
American Express Co. dropped after credit-card spending growth slowed in the second quarter to the weakest pace since the financial crisis and the lender forecast higher expenses this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner