FCC Said Poised to Deny T-Mobile Help to Get More AirwavesTodd Shields
T-Mobile US Inc.’s bid for government help to buy more airwaves in a 2016 wireless auction is poised for defeat in voting by U.S. regulators, two people familiar with the matter said Wednesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat