European Union Investment Plan Begins With 2015 Starting PledgeRebecca Christie and Ian Wishart
The European Commission said its 315 billion-euro ($344 billion) investment plan to boost growth across the 28-nation bloc will start later this year after it put the finishing touches to the project on Wednesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs