Copper Sinks With Lead to Two-Week Low as Commodities Renew DropMartin Ritchie
Copper and lead fell to the lowest level in two weeks as industrial metals retreated along with declines in commodities and equities. Zinc dropped for a fifth day.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone