Commodities Slump Bites Again, as South32 Flags $1.9 Billion HitDavid Stringer
South32 Ltd., the aluminum to manganese producer spun out of BHP Billiton Ltd., is the latest mining company to flag asset writedowns as commodity prices tumble to the lowest in 13 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations