United Technologies Cuts Forecast as CEO Cites Aerospace DragRichard Clough
United Technologies Corp. cut its 2015 profit forecast for the second time since June, citing weak demand in the units that it’s keeping while the Sikorsky helicopter division is sold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders