U.K. Says ‘Very Good Prospect’ of EDF Hinkley Deal This YearAlex Morales
U.K. Energy Secretary Amber Rudd said it’s likely Electricite de France SA will finish a deal this year with Chinese companies to build a new nuclear plant at Hinkley Point in southwest England.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again