Toshiba Sells Its $947 Million Stake in Elevator Maker KoneRuth David and Niclas Rolander
Toshiba Corp. sold its stake in Finnish elevator and escalator maker Kone Oyj for 865 million euros ($947 million) as the Japanese group moves to bolster its balance sheet amid a probe into accounting irregularities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner