Saba Partners Pan, Weiller Said to Exit Weinstein’s FundSaijel Kishan
George Pan and Ken Weiller, two longtime associates of Saba Capital Management founder Boaz Weinstein, are leaving his $1.5 billion hedge fund, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses