Harper Hopes ‘Christmas in July’ Blitz Boosts Canada’s EconomyJosh Wingrove
Prime Minister Stephen Harper is depending on parents to open their wallets and start spending the billions he’s rolling out in family benefits in hopes of kick-starting Canada’s economy ahead of a fall election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's