Goldman Sachs Said to Seek Saudi Stock Trade LicenseArif Sharif and Dinesh Nair
Goldman Sachs Group Inc., which advises clients on more than $1 trillion of investments, applied to own and trade Saudi Arabian stocks directly after rules were changed last month, two people with knowledge of the plan said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’