Daewoo Shipbuilding Rises on Report of KDB Financial AidMichael S. Arnold
Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co., the world’s second-largest shipbuilder, rose by the most in nearly two years after its chief executive informed employees of a coming restructuring and amid a report of financial assistance from its largest shareholder.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again