Citizens Declines as Profitability Drops, RBS Sale PlannedElizabeth Dexheimer
Citizens Financial Group Inc. fell the most since last year’s initial public offering after the lender lowered profitability forecasts and Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc announced it was reducing its stake in the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing