Novartis May Sell Copy of Amgen’s Neupogen Drug in SeptemberSusan Decker
Novartis AG’s Sandoz unit may begin selling the first copy of Amgen Inc.’s cancer treatment Neupogen as soon as Sept. 2 after an appeals court ruling Tuesday rejected arguments that it failed to follow regulatory rules.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’