Tribeca Said to Seal $1.56 Billion London Portfolio DealNeil Callanan
Tribeca Holdings Ltd., a luxury-property investor, bought stakes it didn’t already own in a portfolio of luxury London stores valued at 1 billion pounds ($1.56 billion), a person with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again