Schneider Electric Takes Control of Aveva in Software PushFrancois de Beaupuy and Ville Heiskanen
Schneider Electric SE agreed to take control of Aveva Group Plc by combining the companies’ industrial software units and creating a business that helps design and operate engineering projects from nuclear power plants to diesel engines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner