Neiman Marcus Customer Card Data Breach Suit Given New LifeMargaret Cronin Fisk
Neiman Marcus Group LLC must face a proposed class action in which the high-end retailer is accused of failing to protect customers from computer hackers who stole credit and debit card information, an appeals court ruled, saying a judge decided too soon that the victims didn’t have a case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards