When Lew Talks Strong Dollar, Listen to the New York Fed InsteadAndrea Wong
U.S. Treasury Secretary Jacob J. Lew said earlier this year that a strong dollar is good for the nation. Economists at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York aren’t so sure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner