South Africa Says China Authorities to Release Detained CitizensAmogelang Mbatha and Chris Spillane
Chinese authorities will release the remaining citizens detained without charge in Inner Mongolia and deport them, according to South Africa’s Department of International Relations and Cooperation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses