SolarWinds Plunges Most Ever on Subscription, License SalesJohn Fahnenstiel
SolarWinds Inc., a provider of IT management software, plunged Friday after reporting a day earlier that sales of licenses and subscriptions grew at the slowest rate in at least a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin